This article describes how to manually upload and sync an exercise activity from Garmin Connect to your Training Tilt account.
- Navigate to the activity in Garmin Connect using their web platform. You can find your list of activities here https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activities. Just find the activity you want to sync and then click on it.
- Once you have opened the activity click the top right-hand cog icon and select "Export Original" this will export the raw data file of the activity, normally a file with the .fit extension. The file will be downloaded inside a .zip file which you will need to extract before you can get access to the .fit file.
Now you have the activity file ready to upload into Training Tilt.
3. Go to the calendar view of Training Tilt in the web version of the platform and click on the planned workout you want to sync the activity with. If you don't have a planned workout to sync to then you will need to create one first by clicking on the day then clicking the "Add Session" button.
4. Now go to the "Analysis" tab, and then the "Uploads" tab. Then click the "Upload Data File" button.
5. Now upload the file from the previous step and your data from the activity will then appear under the analysis tab.
Important: Do not attempt to upload the .zip file as you need to use the file that is inside that folder by extracting it from the .zip file