Today we fixed a bug where in some instances a workout from some Garmin devices would have the time and date incorrectly synced and would sync either the day before or the day after it was actually completed.
This occurred if the timezone on the device was configured in two different ways. We now fall back to the more reliable way that is recorded against the session on the device.
We've also added some improvements to calculate average speed/power/heart rate if the device file does not already include them as calculated values. Previously if Garmin did not send us calculated values in the file then they showed as empty. We now calculate them ourselves if they are not present.